https://careers.microsoft.com/jobdetail ... g=en&pp=ss
Audio Production Manager, EMEA
This role will lead an agile, centralized audio production team that supplements the audio capabilities of studios both owned by and published by Microsoft Studios in Europe. This experienced audio specialist will deliver high-quality audio assets, manage sound designers, and manage and maintain our Dublin-based audio facility.
• Collaborate with MS Studio Audio Directors, finding new opportunities to support
• Manage the priorities and workload of a small team of sound designers
• Meet a variety of simultaneous deadlines at a high-quality bar
• Mentor the team toward ever-increasing quality
• Define and deploy audio gear and toolsets needed to fulfil work
• Take direction; give direction
• Deliver results and service at parity with Redmond-based audio studios
• Sound Design, Sound Supervision, Audio Implementation
• MS Studio audio teams and publishing groups will be your “customers” as you support their productions. Number of customers will range from three to fifteen. The team will scale from three to five people.
• This role will make recommendations for staffing and equipping the facility, to maximize effectiveness.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• ProTools and other DAWs
• Wide range of DSP plugins and audio production hardware
• Wwise, FMOD and other game audio implementation tools
• Asset management aptitude
• Managing team tasks, priorities and achievement
• Budgeting, planning, reporting resources deployed
• People management
• Audio facilities design and/or maintenance
• Shipped at least 5 video games across a variety of platforms
• Post-production for film & TV is a plus
• Entrepreneurship a plus
• Tactical Management and Prioritization of Tasks for team and self
• Adaptable Across Genres, Aesthetics
• Knowledgeable with common Toolsets (DAWs, middleware, plugins, hardware)
• Collaborative, Service-Oriented, Entrepreneurial
• Reliable, Proactive and Agile
• Diplomatic and Calm Under Pressure
What this Role Offers:
• Variety: this role and team and facility will support a huge variety of genre and project types.
• Quality: working on first-party Xbox entertainment comes with a high expectation for quality.
• Strategic Usefulness: you’ll always be busy supporting several studio teams and published titles.
• Creative Collaboration for some of the best and most innovative entertainment possible.
Microsoft‘s equal employment opportunities policy
http://www.microsoft.com/ireland/career ... fault.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/m ... fault.mspx
Get creative feedback or just tell us your cat's name. Anything goes here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1