https://careers.microsoft.com/jobdetail ... g=en&pp=ss
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Sound Design and audio post-production for Microsoft’s first-party entertainment products and services. Game audio implementation will also be required. This role will help our MS studios audio teams scale up productivity while maintaining a consistently high level of quality.
Some light facilities support, asset management, and interactions with Audio Directors and producers from MS studios may also be required.
• Sound design for interactive (games) and linear media
• Organized asset management and deliveries
• Mixing and post-production
• Some ADR and voice-over production
• Audio mastering
• Occasional travel to work onsite with EU-based development teams
• Highly productive
• Customer focused: reliable, adaptable
• Creative sound design
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• ProTools and other DAWs
• Wide range of DSP plugins and audio production hardware
• Wwise, FMOD and other game audio implementation tools
• Asset management aptitude
• Shipped at least 3 video games across a variety of platforms
• Sound design and game implementation
• ProTools certification is a plus
• Post-production for film & TV is a plus
• Facilities support is a plus
• An ear for quality
• Reliable, proactive, results focused Customer focused, adaptable and diplomatic
What this Role Offers:
• Variety: this role and team and facility will support a huge variety of genre and project types.
• Quality: working on first-party Xbox entertainment comes with a high expectation for quality.
• Strategic Usefulness: you’ll always be busy supporting several studio teams and published titles.
• Creative Collaboration for some of the best and most innovative entertainment possible.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity
Microsoft‘s equal employment opportunities policy
http://www.microsoft.com/ireland/career ... fault.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/m ... fault.mspx
Get creative feedback or just tell us your cat's name. Anything goes here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1